1. Enjoy your food; Make feeding time fun for your family, nice plating, warm and inviting ambiance, in all make eating fun for your home.
2. Breakfast is a very important meal.
3. Variety is the recipe for health; make sure your family get variety of meals
4. Balanced Diet.
5. Incorporate fruits and vegetables with each meal.
6. Fat facts. Too much fat is not good for your health.
7. Snacking is also healthy so long as you choose healthy snacks.
8. Drink plenty of water and other fluids.
9. Care for those teeth! Brush your teeth at least twice a day.